We appreciate the opportunity to provide factory service of your equipment in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. Products may be returned directly to us for service or repairs with no prior notification or authorization needed.

What to Send

The most important thing to include is a cover letter inside of the box. Include:

  • Your first and last name
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • Shipping address
  • A description of the problem

Proof of purchase is nice but not necessary.

DO NOT include handles, arms, and other accessories which are not integral to the operation of the product.

DO include both front and back of the housing and the camera mount plate. A complete housing (including lens port) is especially important if water intrusion is a problem.

How Long

Total turnaround time is approximately 4 weeks for warranty repairs and non-warranty repairs if the estimate is approved promptly. Closures due to US holidays and year-end inventory counting do affect our service times. Please allow extra time for repair service during the Christmas and New Years holiday season.

We do offer rush repair service (additional fees apply). It is mandatory that you notify us of your trip date and request rush service in your cover letter.

How Much

An estimate will be provided within approximately 7-10 days of receiving the item. Our estimates are sent via email. Please check your junk folder.

How to Send

Pack your equipment carefully with your cover letter inside of the box. We recommend insuring the return shipment and using a trackable shipping method like UPS, FedEx, or DHL. 

    Where to Send

    Ikelite Service Department
    50 W 33rd St
    Indianapolis, IN 46208
    (317) 923-4523

    International Service

    You may be able to have your equipment serviced or special order replacement parts locally. Contact your local Authorized Ikelite Dealer for more information.

    When returning equipment to us from outside of the USA, you will need to fill out customs documents to include with the shipment. 

    Country of origin USA
    Description of goods Underwater photographic equipment
    Value of commodity 25% of purchase value
    Reason for export Goods being returned for repair by the manufacturer; not for sale or resale


    You are responsible for any customs fees or duties which may be incurred in returning product from outside of the USA. Any fees incurred by Ikelite will be charged back along with applicable service charges. 

    You may need to register your product prior to return. Check with your local customs authority.