September 26 - October 3, 2020
Underwater workshops are perhaps the fastest way to make dramatic improvements in your underwater photography techniques. Join Ambassador Andrew Raak for a week of photography workshops, presentation, and one-on-one interaction.
Saba is the Unspoiled Queen of the Caribbean: beloved for its old world charm and barely touched landscape. 28 miles southwest of St. Maarten (St. Marten), Saba is officially part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Saba Marine Park protects 30 dive sites around the perimeter of the island.
- 7 nights, 5 days of diving, 11 dives (includes 1 free afternoon dive)
- Afternoon Photography Workshops, and Evening Photography Presentations by Andrew Raak
- Tanks and Weights include (Nitrox Additional Add-On Fee)
- Includes airport/ferry transfers from Saba AirPort/Fort Bay Harbor
- Daily transport to and from harbor
- Daily breakfast
- Wine at happy hour (except Mondays)
- Two dinners and one to go lunch
- Welcome drink at opening night presentation
- Hotel Amenities: Pool Access, DVD, Hair Dryer, Wifi, Pool and Dive Towel, Shampoos/Soaps, Flat Screen TV with satellite, Ironing Facilities, Coffee Marker, Mini Fridge
Starting at only $1,419 based on double occupancy.
Reserve Your Spot
Spaces are limited, visit RaakBottomImaging.com to sign up.
Ambassador Andrew Raak always dreamed about making a life on the water, and he has made it a reality. Andrew has a degree in Marine Science, a Captain's license, and is a certified dive instructor. At the moment he spends his days on the boat in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, when he's not traveling the world and teaching underwater photography. Read more...