The Pro Compass remains unsurpassed in accuracy and response time.
‣ Low profile Ikelite design allows maximum viewing of the North indicator and easy gripping of the rotating bezel
‣ Precision jeweled North indicator responds instantly and smoothly
‣ Convenient direct reading scale is marked in five degree increments for precise reading
‣ North indicator, 30 degree markings, and bezel indicators are luminescent
‣ Corrosion-proof polycarbonate case with velcro strap
The Direct Reading Difference:
Ikelite introduced the first diving compass with a rotating bezel and direct reading degrees in the early sixties. The concept became the accepted standard for most underwater compasses on the market today.
Counter-clockwise degree markings provide instant direct reading of the course. Simply align the North indicator to the given course degree and proceed following the direction arrow. This direct reading design makes Ikelite compasses easier to use because mathematical calculations are not required.
© Ikelite Underwater Systems
50 W 33rd St, Indianapolis, IN 46208 USA
Phone 317.923.4523 Fax 317.924.7988
Click to e-mail email@example.com